The city is located in western Georgia, 318 km from Tbilisi, in the samegrelo historic district. The name of this city was first used in the 17th century, it means a big hill. Because a large hill is located in the east of the city and there is a small castle on it, the ruins of which are still visible today..
Dadiani Palace Museum was established in 1839. This museum is one of the oldest museums in the Caucasus region and now houses more than 41,000 historical monuments from the second to the 19th century. Some of the most interesting works in this museum are the mask of Napoleon's death in 1833, the Napoleon-style library with hundreds of works, as well as Napoleon's personal letters..
The two resorts are located on the Black Sea coast and are connected by a 552-meter bridge. These resorts attract tourists with their sandy beaches, quiet streets, well-equipped hotels, water parks and boating clubs..
The park was created to preserve the remnants of the water ecosystem of the Colkhti region, which has attracted worldwide attention. In this complex, tourists can use boating tours on the Paliastumi and Pichuri rivers, fishing with hooks, bird watching and nature tours in all seasons.